Terms & Conditions
You agree that in relation to the content displayed on this site [Content], INKK does not, nor does any other party who provides Content to this site, make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Content (except in relation to content contained on the INKK Direct site). As a user of this site, you should make your enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of or in reliance upon the content. To the extent permitted by law, INKK and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance upon the Content whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission.
To the extent that INKK is prohibited at law from excluding its liability, INKK and each party providing Content limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the re-supply of the Content. INKK does not accept responsibility for any liability in respect of access to the other content through the use of this site.
Trade Mark and copyright
This site contains registered trademarks and trademarks, which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise, are protected by law. Unless otherwise indicated.
The trademarks are owned by INKK and may have protection under the laws of other countries and are not not permitted for use
INKK's trademarks except (a) by saving or printing a copy of INKK's site as permitted below under the copyright permission;(b) through a legitimate reference to INKK or a INKK product or service with proper recognition of the trade mark's status; and (c) with INKK's prior written approval.
The material on this site is copyright of INKK and is protected by copyright laws of Fiji and other countries. You may save an electronic copy, or print outcopy, of parts of this site (including the names INKK Mobile Fiji, INKK or the name of any other INKK Company) solely for your own information, research or study, but only if (a) you do not modify the copy from how it appears on this site; and (b)You include the copyright notice from INKK on the copy. You must not, however reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, link to or otherwise use any of the Content, including audio and video excerpts, except as expressly permitted by stature or with INKK's prior written consent.
Third Party Sites
This site contains links to third party sites.
INKK Mobile Fiji is not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites.
The link(s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, express or imply, any endorsement of the site(s) or the products or services provided there.
Access to these sites and use of their products and services is conducted solely at your own risk.
INKK Mobile does not represent that the content or services available from third party sites are appropriate or available for use in all parts of Fiji. If you access other content or services from
Third party sites, INKK Mobile shall not be held responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws.
The site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by INKK Mobile Fiji. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this site or the Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in the Fiji Islands in accordance with the laws in Fiji.
(subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement). This site may be accessed throughout Fiji and overseas. INKK Mobile Fiji makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Fiji. If you access this site from outside Fiji you do so at your responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
You may have an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. INKK is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures. INKK Mobile Fiji requests that you promptly report any unauthorized use of your password.
INKK Mobile Fiji Online Chat Terms and Conditions of Use:
The Online Chat Terms and Conditions outlines the terms between User (you) and INKK Mobile Fiji and under which you may utilize the Online Chat services.
The complete conversation between the INKK Mobile Fiji chat agent and the User (including any information provided by the User) may be recorded by INKK Mobile Fiji for its customer services quality assurance reviews.
- All records of the chat session will be maintained for a period of 2 (two) months only from the date of chat. Such records and chat session details will only be released if required pursuant to law.
- Prohibited Uses: The contents or part of the chat session details should not be used by User in any public forum, for publishing, reproduction, duplicating, copying and or for any purpose connected to fraudulent or malicious activity.
- The User bears full responsibility for all contents, phrases and entries added to the network in connection with use of the Online Chat services.
- The User understands, has become familiar with technical requirements necessary to use the Chat Online services and has no objections in respect thereof. The User is aware of risk and threats connected with electronic data transmission.
- The User must not transmit any information which is or may reasonably be considered to be defamatory, offensive, and derogatory in nature, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to the Chat agent or be likely to misrepresent identity or impersonate someone.
- INKK Mobile Fiji reserves the right to terminate a chat session if the User is found to be in breach of any the terms and conditions.
- INKK Mobile Fiji may revise these terms and conditions at any time.
If you do not agree to this, you should not proceed with the session. By proceeding with the chat services means that you accept, and agree to abide by the INKK Mobile Fiji Online Chat Terms and Conditions of Use stated above which supplement our website Terms and Conditions.
INKK Mobile Fiji INKKUp Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply in relation to your purchase of Top Ups from the INKK Mobile Fiji; INKK Up site. By browsing and (where applicable) purchasing from the INKK Mobile Fiji INKK Up shop you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, our website terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions presented during the purchasing process.
INKK Mobile Fiji provides the INKK Up Service that enables you to recharge yours or your nominated friends’ and family Prepaid INKK mobile phone accounts from anywhere in the world with the use of credit cards.
Our formal trading details are as follows:
8 & 9 Freeston Road
P O Box 165, Suva.
Phone: (679) 3364364 Fax: (679) 3364363
Customer Care Line (24 Hours) 443
Application of terms and conditions
INKK Mobile Fiji in the stipulation of terms of conditions is referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”. The corresponding meaning is also stipulated for our products and services.corresponding meaning. Our customers is referred to as “ you” and/ or yours having corresponding meaning.
The site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by INKK Mobile Fiji. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this site or the Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in the Fiji Islands in accordance with the laws in Fiji(subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement). This site may be accessed throughout Fiji and overseas. INKK Mobile Fiji makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Fiji. If you access this site from outside Fiji you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
If you only browse our website we do not collect any personal information from you but we may gather anonymous information (using cookies) to improve the browsing experience on our website.
We utlize and/or have rendered services from that of provided to us in situations maybe full or part(s) of service(s) We may provide your personal information to these companies to enable them to help us provide you with these services.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that can be used, or is capable of being used, to identify an individual. It would include, for example your name and address, e-mail and mobile phone details.
When do we collect personal information from you?
We collect personal information when you register to use our services, when you log-in and update your account details that you have with us, and when you use the service.
Why do we collect and store your information?
The main reasons for which we collect and store your data are to:
- Create an account for you to use this service
• Update your account with changes that you have made or is sent to us.
• Check that you are a registered customer by requesting a password or PIN or other security information before allowing you to use the service
• Record transactions made by you, for example, topping up mobile phone airtime
• Customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual user
• Communicate with you to confirm transactions you have made or changes to your account details
• Enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We treat the information you provide to us with the utmost confidentiality and will only disclose it to third parties:
- when you provide us with your consent;
• in order to provide elements of our services
• in order to receive professional advice;
• in relation to the investigation or prevention of crime;
• as may be required by law (including at the request of any regulatory body or governmental agency).
We deploy appropriate security measures in order to protect the information you provide to us, however you acknowledge that your use of the Internet and our website is entirely at your own risk and that we cannot accept any liability for the security of any data that is transmitted via the Internet.
We may monitor, record, store and use any SMS, telephone, email or other electronic communications for the purpose of security, service improvement and audit requirements.
From time to time we will also monitor usage of our Service for operational reasons and to ensure that you are not misusing any of the services provided to you.
How can I receive a copy of my personal data held by Digital Payments?
You have the right to see the personal data held on you by us. INKK Mobile Fiji Mi-Pay charges the maximum fee permitted by statute (currently FJD10) for providing this information. If you would like to exercise this right, or have any concerns about the personal data held on you, please put your request in writing :
8 & 9 Freeston Road
P O Box 165, Suva, Fiji
We will amend or delete any personal data relating to you that are found to be incorrect or no longer valid.
Purchasing from the INKK Web Top Up shop
- Currently INKK Up system accepts Master and Visa cards. Should INKK Mobile Fiji commence accepting other credit cards it shall be displayed on the Web Top Up section of the website.
- The INKKup System has a maximum limit of $500 per day per user as a security measure to prevent fraud and abuse. In the event such a limit is reached you will be notified immediately online and the INKK administrator will also be alerted of same.
- Upon successful processing of your transaction, an email alert will be sent to the email address you have used to register for the INKKUp service as confirmation of the transaction together with an order reference number which can be used to follow-up on the transaction status with our Customer Service Centre
- Once a transaction has been approved the recipients’ mobile number will be automatically be topped up by 9904801. This is the Web Top Up system number. The actual topping up process from the moment a transaction is approved via the Web Top Up system can take from 10 minutes to 24hours.
- INKK Mobile has taken strict security measures to minimize online credit card fraud. Our major security partners are VeriSign Secure Seal, McAfee Secure for PCI Compliance, and the site is also verified by Visa and Master Card SecureCode, and Direct Payments Systems. INKK’s Internet Payment Gateway is powered by Westpac Banking Corporation Fiji
- INKK will not be sending any requests for updating or editing Credit Cards information on its site. If in the event that this kind of request has come to you via E-mail or other medium, please contact us before you enter such details. This may be a malicious attempt to gather personal information by fraudulent basis by parties unknown to us.
- In the event whereby you by mistake or willingly recharge a mobile number which was not your original intent, we are unable to reverse such transactions. Users are expected to take precautions during making transactions to verify mobile numbers before hand.
- If any credit transaction is discovered to be fraudulent, INKK will proceed with investigation to analyse the occurrence and facilitates to debit your account. This process will depend of the nature of the transaction
- INKK in its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse credit/ card Top Up recharge.
Changes to the terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing the changed terms on the INKK Mobile Fiji Online shop. When revised terms and conditions are published on the INKK Mobile Fiji shop, all orders submitted by you after the revised terms and conditions are published shall be subject to the terms and conditions as revised.